We are looking for new volunteers for our next trip to Durban. If you want an adventure either fill in the contact form and we will email/post you a copy or copy and paste the version below and email it to us.
Traveller/ Travel Pal Application
I am interested in going on the 2016 trip/ I am interested in going on future trips (Delete as appropriate)
Address & Post Code:
Position Applied for:
Is there any information that would be useful for us to know about your health condition/disability so we can plan the trip?
Please List two references…
Please answer each question in 200 words or less. Please don’t spend hours doing this we just want to know a little about you!
1. Tolerant/open-minded/empathetic/considerate/insightful/sensitive. Which one of these words best describes you and why?
- What does volunteering in South Africa mean to you?
- Give an instance of something you haven’t finished. Why was this the case?
- We’re visiting a High School in Durban, and a class has asked you and another member of our team to come see them at lunchtime. When you arrive there is no teacher in the room, but the class still want you to stay. What do you do?
- What benefits do you think there are to yourself and to others from you being part of this trip?
If you are a member of the PVG scheme please supply your member number?
Where did you hear about us from?
Disclaimer and signature
I certify that my answers are true and complete to the best of my knowledge.
Application is available in other formats